Arbitration provision: these terms contain an agreement to arbitrate certain disputes between you and dance mobile llc on an individual basis by binding, individual arbitration and limit class action claims.
1. General terms
- 1.1. By agreeing to these Terms you represent that you are at least 13 years old. Dancity does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to access or register for the Services.
- 1.2. You may not use our Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose such as posting violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other such content.
- 1.3. In order to use some functionality of our Services, you will be required to register by providing certain information. We may ask you to complete a registration form and create a username and password ('Login Credentials'). During any such registration, you are required to give truthful contact information (such as name and email address) in accordance with these Terms. You are responsible for protecting your Login Credentials from unauthorized use, and you are responsible for all activity that occurs on your account (including, without limitation, financial obligations). You agree to notify us immediately if you believe that your Login Credentials have been or may be used without your permission so that appropriate action can be taken.
- 1.4. You must not create accounts on or otherwise use the Services through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- 1.5. You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Services.
- 1.7. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- 1.8. Dancity reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
2. Use license
2.1. Subject to these Terms, Dancity grants you permission to use and access the Services solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy any information, messages, graphics, data, or other materials provided by Dancity through the Services (“Materials”);
- use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Dancity’s Services;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials;
- transfer the Materials to another person or "mirror" the Materials on any other server.
- 2.2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Dancity at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of the Materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded Materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Intellectual property
The Materials and code used in conjunction with the Services (excluding User Content), features and functionality of the Product are and will remain a property of Dancity and are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. You shall not sell, transfer, publish, disclose, display or otherwise make available our Services, including any modifications, enhancements, derivatives and other software and Materials provided hereunder by us or copies thereof to others in violation of these Terms.
Dancity Merchandise is provided "as is". Dancity makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Dancity does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Materials on its Services or otherwise relating to such Materials or on any sites linked to this site.
5. Liability limitation
In no event shall Dancity, its suppliers, and or associates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the Dancity Services, even if Dancity or a Dancity authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
By using our Services you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Dancity and any parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
7. Revisions and errata
The Materials appearing on Dancity Services could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Dancity does not warrant that any of the Materials related to its Services are accurate, complete, or current. Dancity may make changes to the Materials contained on its Services at any time without notice. Dancity does not, however, make any commitment to update the Materials.
8. Third party websites and other users
Dancity has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Services and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Dancity of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk. Your interactions with other Services users are solely between you and such users. You agree that Dancity will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions.
11. Contact information
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms or the Services, please contact us at email@example.com
Last Updated: 14 November 2018